Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Paris/Les Halles / Arnaud 14 & Patrick 19



©Photos Fred the Mole

Arnaud:
My jacket is a RED SKIN. My tee-shirt is a LEVIS.
My jeans are from GUESS. My self-customised-sneakers are from ADICOLOR.
For me Fashion is a swallow-hole that means nothing.



Mon blouson est un RED SKIN. Mon tee-shirt est un LEVIS.
Mon jean est un GUESS. Mes baskets sont des ADICOLOR customisées.
La mode est pour moi un gouffre à argent. Ça ne sert à rien.













Patrick:
My jacket is a H&M. My jeans from CELIO.
My leather sneakers are from CONVERSE. My belt from LE TEMPS DES CERISES.
My MP3Player is a I-POD Shuffle. I use a SENNHEISER HD205 with it.











Mon blouson est un H&M. Mon jean un CELIO.
Mes baskets cuir sont des CONVERSE. Ma ceinture est une LE TEMPS DES CERISES.
Mon MP3 est un I-POD shuffle avec un SENNHEISER HD205.